A professional internship in France is a fantastic way to improve your French language skills and take the next step in your career. This is a customised program allowing you to select the start date, length and industry of placement for your guaranteed internship placement within a French company.
Your internship can be customised to suit your interests. Internships longer than 2 months are paid a minimum of 400 Euros per month.
- Finance, Economy, Accounting
- Sales and Marketing
- Communication, Public Relations
- Publicity, Journalism, Press
- Audiovisual Medias, Cinema, Television
- Business Administration and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Computing and New Technologies
- History, Museums
- Art, Art Museums and Galleries
- Social Services, Psychology, Health
- Law, Politics, Government, Public Administration
Other industries might be available on request.
The internship will be unpaid for 30 - 35 hours per week. Internships range from 8 - 26 weeks.
The program includes:
- guaranteed placement with a French company in the industry of your choice
- pre-screening of your host company
- orientation on arrival
- ongoing monitoring and support from our partner overseas
- public liability insurance
- Certificate of completion
- Reference Letter from your host company.
You must be aged between 18 and 30 years of age and have at least one year's study or work experience in a relevant field. You must also possess an upper intermediate level of French. If you do not reach the required language level, we can arrange French lessons for you prior to the start of your internship. You also need to be a full time student or have graduated recently.
If you want to stay in France for less than 90 days you do not require a visa. If you wish to stay for longer, you must apply for a Long stay visa for internship.
Internships are available in the French capital, Paris. France is a country of unique and varied landscapes. The seas, mountains, cities and villages attract more than 70 million foreign visitors each year. The subtle French cuisine is appreciated for the variety of products and for the numerous cheeses and wines. Masterpieces by world renowned French artists can be admired in many national museums.
Professional Pathways Australia can arrange shared housing or homestay accommodation on request.
Program Fees 2013
Internship placement: EURO 900